Monday, May 01, 2006

Reading Time



Isn't this so cute. Cole brings home a couple of books a day to read to us. Most of the time Kamden likes to listen to Cole read. It is so cute to watch. Mondays are hard to get everything done. Cole gets home at around 4 pm we have to eat and we all leave around 5 and don't get home from Cole's baseball game and tap ballet until 7:30 or later. Then we still have to work on Cole's homework and do all the bedtime stuff. They never seem to be in bed by 8pm on Monday's. Needless to say we have to do family home evenings on Sunday's. I know not good but at least we have family home evening isn't that what counts. Tonight Kamden's finger got slammed in the garage door. I am shocked that it didn't break or cut it clean off as hard as the door closes. Cole was helping her get it unstuck and he got his caught in the door. This is going to be a long week for us. Ryan is gone to LaGrand and Seattle this week. He should be home friday. I don't like it when he is gone. He is so helpful at bedtime and I am so burned out by then. Plus it just breaks up the routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that will be really nice when Makayla is old enough to read to Isaac and Jackson. It sounds like Ryan goes out of town every so often. I bet evenings are really hard without help. Jeremy's gone a lot during the whole bed time routine. It make it a lot more enjoyable and relaxing when he's there to help.