Ryan had a double header on Tuesday night so we went and watched. We went home just before 8 so we could read scriptures and have a pray and get the kids to bed. They both had school the next day. Ryan said all the mom's said there and watched both games. I was surprised because there was school the next day. I guess everyone has different ideas.
Kamden had a good time on her last day. Someone asked if she was sad. I don't think so. I think she enjoys preschool but she enjoys being with her family at least I hope. At school today I got to help Cole and his class make mummies. They made the bodies the day before out of play dough. So on Wednesday when I was there they wrapped them up with gauze and watered down glue. It was fun but very messy. His teacher said she was waiting for me to come in so I could do that with the kids. It was fun the next day they made the tombs.
Thursday Kamden had her preschool graduation. She didn't graduate but all the kids were invited. Oh, it was so warm sitting in the sun durning their program. Mom and I took our kids to the baseball fields to run through the water, play in the sand and on the toy. We were there for about 3 hours. Usually there is no one there it is so nice. You can just watch your kids and not worry about them throwing sand at someone else or if they are lost. Well at 10 about 15 cars showed up and about 30 more kids or more where at the park. So it was a zoo but the kids still had a good time.
Today all the second grade classes at Cole's school had a yard sale for there community unit for Daniel. The boy in Cole's class that has Lymphoma Cancer. Kamden and I went in to help. They had a lot of stuff. We bought a big play toy and an old record player with some records. I think they probably made a lot of money lets hope. We picked Cole up early and haded out to the river to go boating. It was 99 today! We were out a few hours and Carter and Kamden I think got heat stroke. Carter throw up on Ryan in Costco standing in line waiting for our drinks. So I think it will be a long night we shall see.
I took my sewing machine in to be fix and the story told me it was unfixable and tried to sell me another one. Mom told me to try another place. So I called them over the phone he said he could fix it. So i took it in and in one day they fixed it and it was only $30. I was not to happy with the other store. I called them to talk to them about it. They just said well we weren't going to send you somewhere else and give them our business. Oh, I will never recommend them again.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment