This is the kids in their Halloween customes. We left Halloween night for Seattle. We were headed to Disney World. Then I think there is a picture of Disneyworld. The next couple of pictures are of Kamden's Barbie Fashion show party. Which Ryan and Cole praticpated in the girls loved it. Kamden's b-day was the 24th of October but I was to busy and not feeling well so we did the party after we got back in Novemember. The next pictures are from Thanksgiving we spent most of Thanksgiving week with Ryan's family. I was also able to spend a little time with my sister Chauntel. I thought we would have more time but it didn't work out. I am thankful for the little bit we did see them. Then I think there are a few Christmas pictures or around Christmas. Ryan has been off work for three weeks now with the weather. He hasn't had this much time off work for about 5 years. The year Mike died he had a month off due to weather. I have loved having him home and will be sad when he goes back to work. But I am hoping he will go back soon. We do have to pay bills.
The kids have been enjoying playing gutiar hero with him and helping grandpa around his house. Saturday two girl friends and I went to lunch and a movie. We saw seven pounds. Wow it was a good movie but no one told us it was so sad. I cried half the movie. Opps I forgot the picture of my Dad and Gavin is from Halloween. It was his b-day and the kids and I always take him out lunch and cake. This Kendall went with us. This is one of the kids favorite things to do.



1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting. I really miss the pictures. I never got to see the kids in their Halloween costumes. How cute! Love Kamden hoop skirt. Mom
Post a Comment