


On Wednesdays we go to Cole's practices as a family. Ryan helps out with Cole's team and the other two kids and I go to the toys and play. The kids love going to the toys I think they would love it more if there were swings. Cole is loving baseball. In the picture of Cole he isn't really happy because he hit a homerun and the coach made him stop on third. The top picture is of Cole in school. I go on Thursdays for 2 hours and help out in his class. I love it and so does he. I think the other kids really love it too I got lots of hugs this week. I am really glad Cole will have the same teacher and kids in his class next year. I think it will be good he will know what to expect. He wont have to start over and learn a new way of doing things.



1 comment:
Oh man, I can not wait to see those kids this weekend. Love the picture on the slide. Cole Looks so cute playing baseball even if he was mad.
Post a Comment