Monday, April 17, 2006

What a weekend!



WE had a great weekend. Very busy but lots of fun. Bailey and Mike came into town. We got to go to dinner and a movie with them this weekend. The kids got new Easter clothes. Aren't they beautiful children! On Saturday Cole had baseball game and Bassett's had a family Easter picnic. The kids got to play on the toys the boys got to throw the ball around and played crocket(SP). We had a wonderful lunch the kids had an easter egg hunt. And litterly the minute that was over it started to pour down rain. So we picked up and left. On Sunday we had a nice lunch with the Schultz's and a easter egg hunt. Oh you guessed it the kids got to much candy. And I can't even blame any grandparent it was all us. Even Carter joined in on the easter egg hunts. He got really excited and was throwing eggs into his basket. We were in the car headed over to my mom's house and the two older kids were really excited and had there easter baskets. Carter's basket was on the floor and he was fussing and crying. I finally picked up his easter basket and handed it to him and he was giggling. It was so cute but then again he is my child. I was really bumed when I relized we didn't get any pictures of Kooper with all the other kids on Easter. So no pictures to remember the trip he had here on his first Easter.

No comments: