Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summer Time!








Well I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted. The summer is just flying by. We have been very busy this summer. I know I have already said that but we have been.

Friday we all went and saw Nacho Libre. Cole really wanted to see it we were supose to go see it a couple of weeks ago. Kamden and Carter both sat through the movie really well. Saturday Ryan had to work so we did chores and hang out in the pool. Like mom said we had dinner at mom's. We love going there too I don't have to cook. Who wouldn't love that.

This was the last week of swimming lesson for this season. It has been in the 100's so it has been really nice for the kids to go to swimming lessons. The bad thing is Carter and I have to sit through them it is so hot. They don't do a tiny tots class any more until they are 18 months so next year. The kids had testing today and Kamden passed level one and Cole passed level 4A. Cole is so excited he has passed a level each session this summer. Kamden shocked me today she swam by herself about 15 feet or so to her teacher. She wears her lifejacket in our pool all the time. So I didn't know she could do that. She tried to do the back float or stroke and didn't make it very far. She can float but to move she doesn't do as well on.

Kamden had a tap/ballet practice Wednesday morning for the Allied Art show on Saturday. I am so glad they are having the kids preform at 9 am before it gets to hot. Although I heard on the news that by Sunday it will be in the 80's and today it was in the 100's so that is quiet a drop. We have been spending every afternoon in the pool. Ryan came home last week and said that is it we are getting a boat. He really wants a boat. I am guessing it is all the heat.

So the pictures are of swimming lessons and the other ones are of last night. We went to a penny carnival. The public pool does a carnival for the kids. I remember we use to go to a nickel carnival down by Kennewick High when we were kids.

And there is also a picture of Carter and his messed up face. At swimming lessons he loves to climb up on the the car stopers. I don't know what you call them. Anyway he went and jump off and fell on his face. He didn't even use his hands to brake the fall. I have gotten lots of comments about how I beat my child up. I just love that!

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

It really does sound like you guys are always busy. I guess the school years nice becuase of the routine. It also sounds like you're having a lot of fun. I wish we were there to enjoy it with you all.