Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another weekly update

Hey there Hi there Ho there! I tried blogging on Sunday but I got interupted. So here I am trying again. Hopefully I will get through it.

Cole has a fever today and Kamden is coughing a lot and of course Carter doesn't seem so good either today really whinny. I guess they have been mostly health all summer so I can't complain. I am just thinking the sickness is starting early this year.

Ryan and I went and did the parade of homes this last week. Kendall was so so nice to watch the kids on Wednesday and Saturday so we could go. I loved it we had a good time. We were able to see all 30 of them. Ryan has been really busy with work this month. I think everyone is trying to get things done before winter. It seems to always pick up around this time every year. Ryan has also been trying hard to work up enough courage to talk with Cheryl about buying the business. Cheryl just had to put her mother in law in a nursing home. So she has been a little over whelmed and her brother died recently too. We probably wont buy until spring but will try to get things in order to do that.

I had a rib that went out on Wednesday when we were looking at houses but I thought it would go back in but it got worse on Saturday and by Sunday I couldn't sleep or hardly breath. So on Monday Dr. Synder my old chiropractor got me in and adjusted me. Yeah! I am feeling so much better. It was funny I was in a lot of pain on Sunday and we went with Mom and Kendall to Regional Conference. I saw some people I know and they came up and patted me on the back. I wanted to yelp. So needless to say I am feeling lots better.

For those of you who know I have a lump in my breast. I went and saw Dr. Ken the natural path. He gave me some herbs to start taking and Marsha Beauchem also gave me some. I am suppose to go in for thermal imaging on Thursday. It is not as invasive as the mammogram.

I think we have Kamden's tap/ballet finally figured out. No more ballet, tap and jazz are now separate classes and we go twice a week for an hour. They don't do any dancing they just practice steps the whole hour. I can't believe she still wants to do it at this point. To me it seems so much more boaring they last year. She is loving preschool and seems to be behaving while she is there.

Cole is loving his classes and is bummed he is missing his first day of guitar. He is doing well with all that is his doing.

Carter and Kamden can't seem to stay out of trouble these days. Carter keeps getting into the gasoline for the lawn mower and trying to drink it. Every time I turn around he is trying to eat the toothpaste. Kamden is enjoying writing on anything and everything. Mom says I did that too. I don't know how she didn't kill us. Oh, it seems she can't write on something she is suppose to write on. The both had a great time at the doctors not minding and being notty Oh, I was so mortified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let us knwo how your dr. Apt goes. Reading this makes me want to have one kid and have him never get older. J/K i can't wait for my kids to write on everything and eat everything.

Bailey

Chauntel said...

I hope everything is ok and I'm glad you're not putting it off any longer.

I'm always amazed at the things my kids will eat off the floor and not off their plates.

I'm always embarassed by the way my kids behave at the doctors. That could be why I'm putting off going again for Jackson.

Love ya