Friday, September 07, 2007








6 comments:

Chauntel said...

You guy are going to keep the boat even when you move right? I want a chance to go on it. Maybe at christmas!!!

Rochelle said...

Thanks for commenting Chauntel. I am sorry if I came accrossed rude. You just said what I have wanted to say. Thanks! We are keeping the boat. I don't know if we can take it out in december. We usually have it winterized by then. Sorry! Chauntel tell MaKayla Happy Birthday. What did you do for her b-day?

Chauntel said...

I WAS KIDDING ABOUT BOATING IN DECEMBER. I DON'T THINK I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOUR BACKYARD. THE WAS LIKE 7 POST AGO.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could hve come home one last time to ride on the boat before it goes away for the winter, I don't think we will get a chance to visit until Thanksgiving.SAD! I am also so sdad I missed the fair I love our fair. We did Make it to the puyallup fair this weekend and Kooper cried getting off of every ride. I still like our fair the best.

Bailey

Rochelle said...

I wish you guys could come and go on the boat to. We love the boat and going boating we have such a good time. I am glad you got to go visit Chauntel and had so much fun. I am looking forward to Christmas. The kids had such a good time at the fair. Kooper sounds alot like Cole. I will never forget when we took Cole ot Disneyland. We took him on a rollercoast you had to be 3 and he was 2. When the ride stop and we got off he was crying. We thought at first we had scared him but that wasn't it at all he was mad the ride was over and he had to get off. So the next year when we went to the fair he was so board after going on scarier rides. It was so funny.

Sandra said...

You were so nice to take Kim and her kids boating so much this summer. I know they loved it! Thanks for sharing:) Mom